Photographer, Videographer, Audio engineer, Musician, Web & Graphic Designer, SEO Expert, Digital Marketer, Amateur Astronomer. My passion lies in capturing images of Animals, landscapes, Portraits and everything inspires me. As a sound engineer I worked with many top artists in Greece and as a musician and DJ, I have participate in seventeen music albums, one short film, and one music documentary. Some of my hobbies are Sketching, Hiking, Trekking, Mountain Bike, Scuba diving, Fishing, Astronomy Observation and Reading (usually History and Poetry).
WHO AM I?
“Keep Shooting, Keep Learning … ” I love learning, here you can find my skills...&
some of my Certificates, Courses & Seminars…
- January 2021: «Google Ads Display Certification», Google Certified
- January 2021: «Google Analytics Individual Qualification», Google Certified
- January 2021: «Google Tag Manager Fundamentals», Google Certified
- January 2021: «Google Ads Search Certification», Google Certified
- January 2021: «Getting Start With Google Analytics 360», Google Certified
- December 2020: «Learn Figma for Web Design, User Interface, UI & UX», Udemy
- May 2020: «CNSS Certified Network Security Specialist», International Cybersecurity Institute
- April 2020: «Growth Marketing Essentials», GrowForce academy
- March 2020: «NDG Linux Unhatched», Cisco Networking Academy
- March 2020: «Intro to Cybersecurity», Cisco Networking Academy
- December 2019: «Introduction to Data Studio», Google Certified
- November 2019: «Learning Mailchimp», LinkedIn
- November 2019: «Google Analytics For Power Users», Google Certified
- November 2019: «Advanced Google Analytics», Google Certified
- November 2019: «Google Analytics For Beginners», Google Certified
- November 2019: «Learning Mailchimp», LinkedIn
- November 2019: Participation in «Booking Manager Summit», in Zagreb, Croatia
- March – April 2019: « Mastering WordPress »
-October 2016: « Douglas Kirkland on Photography: Editorial Assigment», LinkedIn Learning
-October 2016: « Learning Photojournalism and Photo Essays», LinkedIn Learning
-October 2016: « Insights on Photojournalism», LinkedIn Learning
-October 2016: « Creative Inspirations: Natalie Fobes, Photographer», LinkedIn Learning
-October 2016: « Insights on Long-Term Photojournalism Projects », LinkedIn Learning
-October 2016: « Become a Photojournalist », LinkedIn Leraning
- September 2016: «Basic Principles of Digital Marketing», Google Certified
- September 2016: «Online Marketing Fundamentals in Tourism», Google Certified
- June – October 2015: «Microsoft IT Academy», Microsoft
Programs that I use for design & Photos: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Flash, Dreamweaver, Lightroom etc.
Programs that I use for video editing: Adobe Premier & After Effects
Programs that I use for Development: Visual Studio Code, GitHub, and more.
See and download my full CV Here.
Web marketing refers to a broad category of advertising that takes many different forms. I usually use Figma & Sketch for designing websites and Apps.
Brand management is an umbrella term that describes all the facets of design, placement, marketing, advertising, and distribution.
With many people using internet every day, there are many opportunities to get your product or service in front of people who need it.
I love photography, you can find my photos on my social media accounts! Commercial Photography, 360 Photography, and many more marketing photography ideas!
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Email marketing is the use of email to develop relationships with customers. Today’s marketers need to do more with less. They need to connect with their audience in a personalized way without spending enough money.
I can prepare and design your email campaign. I can design your personal email or poll campaign with imaginative graphs.
Create Emails, Create Polls, Design Graphic for Email or Poll
Social Media Marketing is a form of Internet Marketing that involves creating and sharing content and ads on social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) in order to achieve your marketing targets. Social media marketing includes activities such as posting text, images, videos. Serious online marketers know that in order to harness the power of social media you need to incorporate a mixture of:
Listening to your audience, Sharing your message, Enabling others to share your message, Creating Ads
Content Marketing is a strategic marketing approach, which focuses on creating and distributing valuable content to attract new customers. Content marketing uses blogs, videos, and social media sites.
Creating Texts, Creating Banners, Creating Mottos
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. SEO includes both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase knowledge in search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the word on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web.
Finding keywords, View & listing competitors, Using links from social media, Administrating Social, Listing countings and analytics, Sending data to the customer, Developing campaigns in Google Ads, Improving and viewing campaigns, Right administrating of the budget of the campaign, Big Data Report
Web marketing refers to a broad category of advertising that takes many different forms. Generally, it involves any marketing activity online (through the Internet). Web marketing takes your message to the big wide web. With many people using the internet every day, there are many opportunities to get your product or service in front of people who need it. Web marketing takes many forms. banner ads, email promotions, and social media posting are some of them you have probably heard about.
Designing & Developing Websites, Improving & Redesigning websites, Creating E-shops, Maintaining Websites & E-shops, B2B (Business-to-Business) Marketing, B2C (Business-to-Customers) Marketing
Brand management is an umbrella term that describes all the facets of design, placement, marketing, advertising, and distribution that foster identifying and developing a brand personality.
Creating Logos, Texts, Videos, Photography, Creating Posters & Flyers
Portofolio – Some of my works…©Kostas Rammos